At Westwood Oral Surgery & Dental Implants, we use state-of-the-art 3D imaging using a Cone Beam CT scanner. This technology allows Drs. Seeger, Gleason, and Inverso to accurately diagnose, create customized treatment plans, and achieve predictable surgical outcomes.
During your first appointment, 3D scans are usually taken. Contact us to schedule your first consultation with one of our board-certified oral surgeons at Westwood Oral Surgery & Dental Implants.
Benefits of 3D Scans
- High quality, detailed views of the head, neck, mouth, and face
- Accurate surgical guide creation
- Minimizes the risk of surprises during surgery
- Less radiation exposure than X-rays
- Only takes a few seconds to complete
- Digital images can be easily shared with your referring provider or other specialist
Our practice uses the X-Guide surgical guidance system to help with accurate dental implant placement and procedures. X-Guide is a revolutionary system that goes beyond the capacity of a standard 3D CBCT scan. X-Guide gives doctors the ability to improve the accuracy of dental implant placement. X-Guide features a live 360-degree view of the drill position, making the overall procedure easier.
We look forward to providing you and your loved ones with exceptional care. Learn more about our practice and the services we offer.